Here are some resources you can use to find the perfect pre-K.
Put in your zip code, or expand your search by only putting in the first 4 digits of your zip code.
Also, the Midtown Parents' Group has a growing list of favorite child care options. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the list.
Some things you may not know:
1. Any organization can apply to startup a free GA pre-K.
2. Church & Corporate (ie. Georgia Pacific) pre-K's do not care what school district you live in, or what your address is.
3. Pre-K's in public elementary schools typically DO care where you live, and you must live inside their school SYSTEM boundaries.
4. Pre-K's listed on this site are FREE Georgia pre-K's (paid for by the GA lottery). There are private pre-K's as well, in which you pay tuition.
5. Admission into most GA pre-K's are done by lottery in the months of February through April.